The Fulbright Program seeks your help in promoting your work as a Fulbright Specialist. We are interested in learning about all aspects of your experience, from cultural insights to project successes and plans for future collaboration with your host institution or other project partners.
In addition to showcasing Specialist achievements on our website, the Fulbright Program maintains accounts on major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Take advantage of the Fulbright Program’s international audience through the following communication methods:
- Share personal photos, videos or stories at email@example.com.
- For photos, please include a caption indicating who is in the photo, what activity is taking place, when and where the photo was taken, and any other relevant information.
- Was your project featured in news coverage through your host institution, home institution, or domestic or international press? Send us the link at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can further publicize your achievements.
- Link to personal blogs or websites
- If you maintain a blog or website where you have documented your Fulbright Specialist experience, please share the URL with us at email@example.com.
- Social Media
- Tag your posts using #fulbrightspecialist, #fulbright, and #exchangeourworld
- Ask your home institution and host institution if they have hashtags they would like you to use.
- Follow Fulbright Program pages
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fulbright/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_fulbright_program/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/FulbrightPrgrm
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/fulbrightprogram
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-fulbright-program
- Follow Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs pages
- Follow World Learning pages
- Share your username on any of the above platforms with us so that we can tag you appropriately.
Please click here to visit ECA's Fulbright Alumni website to learn more about alumni engagement initiatives.